Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Kitchen

We have found a dining room table, thanks to the help of Amber.  We have also picked a "style", also thanks to the help of Amber.  Amber, much like my dad, is very good at putting things together and then laying it all out so that I can picture it in my house.  It was also very helpful for her to help me pick a style, french country, so that I was not jumping all over the place with furniture and colors. 


Yes yes I love it and so does Frankie.  This is the color we want it in too.  My kitchen is so dark that I think this cream color will really help to brighten it up.   There is also the most adorable little buffet that matches it.  I would like to get that too and put it in front of the iron rod stair case with a very cute designer chair on one side of it.

Frankie loves those huge "old" clocks.  So I am sure when we find the right one we will be adding that in somewhere too.


1 comment:

Linsey said...

I can't wait to see it in your house!