Saturday, November 27, 2010

TCU....what a mess

It took me a while to write about this game.  By this point I am guessing most of you saw the out come.  Utah was beat, not beat but trampled.  Frankie and I left by the end of the 3rd quarter.  However we started the day with the best intentions.

Here we are in the car on the way to the tailgate.  It was extremely early.  My husband dragged me out of bed by 8 am so that we could be there for ESPN Game Day.  I still have no idea what that actually means...really early tailgating I guess and lots of walking around.

Frankie in front of the ESPN sign.

Lots of people were there to support TCU.  I liked their purple flags.

At this point I am freezing.  However my husband would not walking back to the tailgate area because we had to wait for some guy to put an animal on his head.  Ok, ok I guess this ESPN guy puts the head of the mascot on to show his prediction of who was going to win the game.  He put on the TCU frog head and they won, so good for him.

No comments: