Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day was a busy weekend for us.  The big wedding was finally here!  Amanda Aragon (Frankie's cousin) and Justin Manchego (Frankie's good friend) finally got hitched!  Frankie was the best man and Bobby was in the wedding.  So Friday, while the boys were at the rehearsal, Andrea and I took ourselves to dinner.  Then we shopped for the wedding gift, stuff to decorate the newly weds car with, and painted our finger nails.  We always have a blast together!  Saturday was wedding day!!.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the big day.
Andrea and I   
Myself, Frankie, Rose (mom-in-law), Bobby, Andrea


The bride, her mom, and a couple bridesmaids
By the time Sunday rolled around we were ready to relax.  Frankie had been off the whole week before because he doesn't start his new job until Wednsesday, the 8th, so he had already done all the yard work.  We had a few of his "out of town" family members over to see our house, did laundry, ordered pizza and went to bed.

Monday start off with a bang!  A day off work and breakfast at the Park Cafe with Amber, Henry, and Max.  Then we were on a hunt.  For what, you ask!  Well I finally agreed to go to the U of U football game with my husband this coming Saturday.  I dislike the cold, screaming people, and football which is why it took me so long to agree to go.  But my very smart husband promised to buy my a U of U shirt, and a sweatshirt, and a hat so that is what we hunted for.  So far, not much luck!  At least Saturday you will know where to find me.


No comments: