Monday, February 1, 2010

Dinner Table

Glitter roses and a dressed up dinner table.
                                                                                                                    
My glitter roses do not seem to be showing up very well in pictures, but at least they look great on the table and they are very Valentine's Dayish.  Thanks to Martha and her wonderful glitter set....now I can glitter everything!!

The blue and brown plates are from our wedding (those were our wedding colors so everything I bought in 2007 was brown and blue).

The dinner included an amazing salad, lemon chicken piccata with capers, a super yummy broccoli dish, and a wonderful cherry dessert.  The only thing missing is a bigger dining room table.  We need more seating.....

1 comment:

Linsey said...

Did you make the glitter roses? If so, I want to know how! I have Martha's glitter kit too, and I love it! I did some really cute Christmas decorations with it and they turned out so darling!