Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Good Week

So far we are having a wonderful week and have more fun things planned.  Frankie is planning basketball tonight and I made something new for dinner that was actually fairly good, South Western Chicken.  The best thing ever though??? We got blinds for the living room today and my dad came and hung them up!  YEAH DAD!  Now our lovely neighbors can no longer see into our home. 

Yesterday we got our first letter in the mail from Alex and we all got painting too.  Mine was a dog and Frankie got a picture of the 3 of us....so cute!  He seems to be enjoying California.  He has to wear uniformas to school and I dont know how happy he is about that.

Saturday we are taking my Grandma Elma (dad's mom) to see a play at the Hale Theatre and then to lunch for her birthday.  I hope so like it. 

No comments: