Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas is coming...

As a promise to myself, I am actually going to take pictures this Christmas and post them on my blog, which is amazing.....because honestly I hate pictures. We have a very busy Christmas Eve and Christmas for that matter. And since interest rates have dropped I have been overwhelmingly busy with work, which is good and I wont complain.

As a surprise Christmas present for Frankie I actually put up a real Christmas Tree this year. We give it water and everything. You will see it in pictures come Thursday. In recent years Christmas just doesn't seem to have the same effect that it once did. Most of my X-mas stuff was mom's and it is always very hard to pull it out of the boxes and put it up, especially during the holiday. It always feels like something is missing. She was one of the happiest parts of our family and the holidays seem to remind me of that. She got excited about the dumbest gifts...honestly it was very entertaining. However, I am very much looking forward to Troy and Jenny's Christmas party and I might just be stealing Stacy Deru's costume...ha.

No comments: