Friday, April 18, 2008

Wedding Pictures

The wedding was amazing. Everyone looked great and all of our friends and family came to support us. The only things missing were mom, Josh, and Nana. we missed our good friend Tim too. He is away playing war. I looked breath taking. I totally did! Frankie looked wonderful too. Our wedding party was big and full of our best friends and loved ones. Katie was my maid of honor....but honestly every girl in the line was really like my maid of honor because they are all that important to me. Bobby, Frankie's brother, was the best man. We had food, cake, ice sculptures, dancing, people complaining, girls dancing on tables, flowers, wedding crashers.....it was great!

1 comment:

tiMmy said...

Thanks for the shout out! Wish I could've been there, but damn the Navy. Miss you!