Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Las Vegas for AMBER!!!!!!






Well this was for sure one of the best trips to Vegas ever......Amber only has 1 more month to be single. I made new friends and had a wonderful time wth old ones. We spent the first night at Tao night club, Amber danced on a box, Katie and I waited hours for a bathroom, a random guy fell in love with Carlee, Megan shook her ass.......and then there was a long cab ride home!!! The second night we saw Thunder Down Under.....Amber is a very good actress. The beautiful girls in my group got us VIP and Brighton gave the best strip I have ever seen! The flight home was long and rough, but we made it!
Frankie will leave soon with Henry for their adventure in Vegas......

3 comments:

Jenny and Troy said...

For the record, I LOVE your black dress. :) Jen

Jenny and Troy said...

Where are the pics of Frankie's wild Vegas adventure?!

Jenny and Troy said...

ummmmmm you have not posted forever!