Monday, January 12, 2009

Moving on ....Shall we

Thank God I am out of pain pills! Reading my last blog almost made me puck. Thank heavens I didn't old phone numbers and start dialing for lifelines......anyway. Lets just put this in black and white. NO CANCER but stitches, a deformed boob, and some pain. Lucky I don't take myself to seriously. Yes there was one full day of getting my will ready, full on crying (insanity for me, you know how I hate crying) and confessing all my hearts desires but back to normal. Actually better then normal. I seem to eat and eat and still loss weight now that I am not feeding my twin of a tumor, so I look amazing and my blood sugar has even leveled out. Imagine that.

Oh thanks Jenny and Troy for the beautiful flowers and to me husband for buying me that get well purse he doesn't know about it....and maybe even a diamond necklace for V-day???? haha You can't take it with you when you go so might as well spend it ALL while I can......

xoxo (for Amber)

1 comment:

Amber P said...

Glad you are feeling better!